Concussion and Whiplash Clinic offers highly effective, synergistic approaches to accelerate your recovery.
Our patients are delighted to discover after just one visit you will can begin to:
Feel Better ~ Sleep Better ~ Think Better
Regardless of the complexity of your concussion and whiplash, our patients are relieved and grateful to experience freedom from their symptoms within a few weeks or months. Virtually gone are the pain, headache, difficulty in thinking clearly, fatigue, memory loss, brain fog, emotional upset, depression and anxiety, balance problems, sleeping challenges and other symptoms associated with their injury.
Have you recently been involved in an auto accident, had a sports injury or fall?
Have any of the symptoms below? You might have a concussion.
- Difficulty thinking clearly
- Taking longer to think, feeling slowed down
- Difficulty concentrating
- Difficulty remembering new information
- Headaches, neck pain and stiffness
- Nausea, dizziness and/or vomiting
- Increased sensitivity to light and/or sound
- Feeling tired and/or having no energy
- Being irritable, frustrated, and/or easily angered
- Feeling sad and/or depressed
- Feeling more emotional
- Feeling nervous, restlessness and/or anxious
- Sleeping more than usual
- Sleeping less than usual
- Having trouble falling sleep
- Having trouble staying asleep
Each person’s experience with concussion and/or whiplash is unique and may have other symptoms not listed above.
Without treatment, long term serious health concerns can develop.
To accelerate recovery from Concussion / Traumatic Brian Injury (TBI) and Whiplash by providing excellent care and education in:
- Functional Neurology
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Corrective Exercise
- Self-Management Skill Development
- Health and Wellness Coaching